Role: Field Sales Executive
Location: Field based covering Midlands, London and South England
Salary: £30,000 DOE + commission + company car, laptop etc OTE £70K
Our client a FTSE 250 Energy Consultancy going through an exciting period of rapid growth. They are looking for a Field Sales Executive. Offering complex, bespoke energy procurement and energy services to I&C customers, the Field Sales Executive will have B2B sales or account management experience in either SME, flex or energy services and be able to generate own leads, develop new business, cross-sell and manage new and existing customers. OTE at £70K is realistically achievable. Sound interesting? Apply today for this Field Sales Executive role.
- Deliver energy procurement solutions to clients throughout a designated territory.
- Generate your own leads via multiple sources and networking
- Develop new business and cross selling opportunities
- Account manage your client base in order to assess bespoke procurement solutions.
- Devise tenders and present at board level in order to secure contracts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a mix of new and existing customers.?
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of the Energy Industry is paramount.
- Knowledge of energy reduction will be advantageous.
- Proven B2B Energy Sales background.
- Will consider candidates with Account Management experience and no sales experience, but who have the drive and tenacity to bring in new business.