Field Sales Executive
Basic £25,000 with uncapped OTE circa £50,000 + car + benefits
Covering Glasgow and surrounding areas
Card Payment Solutions
My client is a national organisation who provide payment solutions including card acceptance terminals and merchant services contracts. They are currently expanding considerably and as a result need an additional sales professional to cover Glasgow and surrounding areas.
If you have professional field sales experience in a B2B environment or strong B2C this could be a great opportunity.
- This is a field based sales role selling card payment solutions into companies who provide credit and debit card payment facilities to their customers or are looking to do so.
- This can include businesses who sell face to face, online and over the phone
- Covering Glasgow and surrounding areas
- This is a new business focused position with business generated through face to face cold calling
- This role is a consultative sales position with detailed financial conversations with clients so you need to be comfortable discussing figures and costings
- Business to business field sales experience would be an ideal background although the industry can be flexible
- You must be confident closing new business and used to working to KPIs with high volumes of appointments each day
- Stability in your background is important to my client to demonstrate the ability to build a career within an organisation
- Ideally you will have experience in cold calling too.
- Candidates will need to be able to pass a financial background check
- Strong consultative sales skills are required as well as the ability to close a sale either same day or within 2 visits.
- A basic salary of £25,000 is offered
- An uncapped OTE is available with a first years earnings circa £50k, 2nd year £70-80k
- A company car is offered
- Additional benefits
Ben Harvey is responsible for this opportunity so please feel free to get in touch to discuss further on
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant Recruitment welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job