This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Sales Executive to join a long-established fashion brand which is based in Nottingham. You will be part of an established team responsible for the continued growth of the brands wholesale sales with independents across the Midlands, Yorkshire and North England.
My client is a world leading supplier of men's casualwear all over the world. They are a family owned and run company founded in Nottingham, where our HQ is based. My client are the leading branded marketer of regular and king size men's clothing in the UK. Marketing 6 of the most recognised brands, today the company designs, develops, markets and sells its products all across Europe and to most countries across the world.
The key responsibilities of the role involve the following:
- Selling mainly to the independent retail sector, you will proactively manage existing accounts nurturing and building business as well as identifying, targeting and developing new business opportunities across the region
- To maximise sales for the region through research and chase active leads
- Present seasonal ranges as well as making service calls during the selling season
- Promote, attend and optimise sales opportunities at Trade Shows etc
- Keeping abreast of competitor activity and general market awareness Act as an ambassador for and in the interests of the brand at all times
- Manage your own diary maintaining regular contact with HQ and managing effective account visits to give excellent customer service
- This is a field based position but in quieter periods you will be required in the Nottingham HQ 1-2 days a week to talk to customers over the phone/email, get involved with some product decisions and research and approach new customers
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Essential to be a Self-starter with proven area/field/territory sales experience as a sales representative, sales manager or account manager ideally from an apparel/ menswear background although other product areas will be considered
- Strong proven record with establishing, developing and maintaining key accounts
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Fantastic selling ability and strong connections within the industry Excellent administration, organisational and communication skills via telephone and email
This is a permanent role with a basic salary paying up to £25,000 with a strong commission structure in place, you'll receive a company car, phone and iPad.
Working hours are 40 hours per week.