Our client has an exciting opportunity for a highly driven Sales Executive to join the team to help drive growth and profitability in a number of identified market sectors and applications.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will be a proactive individual seeking progression in their sales career. Flexible, confident and relationship driven, the candidate loves developing new business and is results focused.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To exceed sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue in target markets (Food & drink, Personal & Household Care and Industrial).
- Identify, build and manage relationships with target customers
- To deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans
- Work with the estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Support preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and reporting
- 2 years + external sales any B2B sector
- Experience of selling to brands, retailers or large companies
- People oriented team player with excellent listening and communication skills
- Organised and proactive with good planning and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Min 5 GCSEs A*-C grades or A Levels
- Confident in Microsoft Office Packages - Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Full clean driving license
Cloud 9 Recruitment are acting as the Agency
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job