My client is at the forefront of cutting edge technology and are in a period of sustained growth. They are market leaders within a rapidly growing sector. Due to this growth Reed Cumbria have been approached to exclusively recruit for a new Field Sales Executive to join the business.
You will be based out of the office in the beautiful South Lakes approx 2 days per week with the remaining 3 on the road meeting with new business clients and developing sales leads.
If you have an enthusiasm for hunting out new business opportunities and engaging with potential customers then please read on....
The role will involve initial customer contact, taking detailed technical customer briefs, handling the process through development and final delivery.
You must have the ability to understand technical briefs, provide detailed feedback working alongside the R & D team to propose the ideal customer solution.
A background in a technical or engineering role would be a distinct advantage together with a good understanding of how to sell a solution rather than a standard package.
1. Find, prospect and qualify new sales opportunities for new and existing products by communicating confidently via telephone, email and face to face
2. Research and understand what existing customers want and apply this to identify new sales opportunities
3. Work with the sales team to manage and develop new sales accounts
4. Be able to travel throughout England (average 3 days per week)
Key skills/experience required
1. Ability to develop a strong understanding of technical products
2. Excellent communicator who is at ease proactively developing new leads by phone, face to face
3. Good research and organisational skills
4. Have a technical background
5. Confidence and enthusiasm for contacting new business, assessing sales opportunities, securing a sales visit and engaging the customer
The role is full time
Benefits include company bonus
Please email Lindsey.email@example.com with your CV to find out more.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job