Field Sales/Business Development
Fantastic brand new opportunity to join a growing family run business based in Middlesex.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in sales; have ability to work in small team, sales driven and excellent communication and presentation skills.
You will manage your own diary and work part of a team utilising company leads and generating your own leads for both retail and trade customers.
Full training will be provided.
• Creating and researching new leads for both trade and retail customers
• Carry out sales appointments and customer follow ups and liaison offering knowledgeable advice with excellent customer service and sales skills
• Understand and learn the technical aspects of the product range
• Communicate effectively and work as part of a small team with a can do attitude and a flexible schedule
• Support the sales team and achieve a consistently high (8 or above) customer satisfaction score
• Managing KPI’s with weekly meeting, such as number of appointments, sales achieved, conversion, business development
• Lead Generation from an existing database and also supporting the development of new prospects
• Meeting potential customers in their own home, taking orders which will involved processing the requirements through taking physical measurements
• Ensuring the client is happy with the service they receive
Required Skills and Experience:
• Self Motivated with excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in Sales/Business Development
• Sales driven
• Well presented and professional
• Honest, reliable, ethical and conscientious
• Familiar and competent with metric measurements - able to use a tape measure
• Good organiser with time planning skills and good time keeping
• Basic IT skills for e-mail, internet based systems, and able to use an iPad
• Full UK driving license
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Flexible working hours which will include some evenings and every other Saturday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job