Our award winning clients, based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire are now in the market for a Field Sales Executive to join their national sales / business development team. This role is critical to their business and the successful candidate will have had an extensive background in a Field Sales and Business Development environment. Whilst there will be a strong emphasis on cultivating new clients, there will also be an opportunity of looking after and nurturing existing clients accounts. The role will also involve :
- Acquire, sustain and grow new business.
- Sustain and grow current business organically.
- Schedule appointments and visits as required effectively.
- Gather market information.
- Follow up all new business enquiries.
- Arrange for equipment to be supplied on trial and demonstrate company systems and equipment at all levels.
- Follow up during trial periods and close sales opportunities.
- Have a technical knowledge to deal with easy-to-fix problems.
- Assist at all necessary exhibitions and events.
- Maintain records of visits, activities and tasks in SAP CRM.
- Submit weekly reports to Sales Manager.
Carry out other duties deemed appropriate by the Sales Manager
Our clients would like to attract candidates with the following skills and experience :
IT literate (MS Office)
Good communication ability
Good phone manner
Good organisational skills
Clean driving licence
Prepared to travel
Experienced in both new business development and account management.
Basic technical understanding.
In return our clients are offering a superb range of employee benefits which include :
- A generous holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare
- A premium brand company car
- Annual performance related bonus
- Laptop, mobile phone and excellent long term career prospects