Are you a people person? Comfortable dealing with business customers face to face, working to targets and looking for variety in your daily routine? Have you considered a career in Field Sales?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking company selling into businesses in and around Cannock/Walsall.
If you love working in an ambitious and proactive environment, you'll be right at home as part of this dedicated and competitive team.
- Bonus scheme
- After 1 years service - an additional days annual leave for your Birthday
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of service (max 30)
- Discounts on holidays, insurance cover and restaurant discounts
- Childcare vouchers from day 1
- Excellent traning opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Access to a wide range of Chamber Services benefits
As the primary contact between the business and its customers, you'll be expected to ensure that every customer receives the same level of assistance and guidance you yourself would expect. To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong customer focus
- Effective communication - both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Organisational skills
- Ensure sales targets are met
- Generate leads through cold calling
- Maximise on sales opportunities
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing customers
- Operate as the point of contact for your customers
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to plan & organise
- IT Literacy
- Face to face meetings
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of target achievement
- Must have 18months + sales experience
- Ability to provide Customer Focussed Solutions
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management & Journey Planning Skills
- Valid full driving licence
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job