What does the role involve?
Our client is the UK`s Conservatory Blinds, Window Shutters and Window Blinds specialists. They have over 25 years` experience in designing, shading and changing homes with 1,000s of colours and styles to choose from. As a Sales Executive / Designer, you would be visiting Customers in their own home to design, create and finds a solution which fits their requirements.
You will be fully trained and working alongside a team of successful and experienced professionals who will provide all the support and ongoing training you need.
They will provide:
• 1 weeks comprehensive Sales & Product training course at their purpose-built training academy in Coventry (Hotel & Food paid for)
• A fully equipped Sales Kit worth £4000.00 (no cash investment required)
• Fully qualified appointments confirmed by their UK Contact Centre
• On-going support from a dedicated Sales Manager and Product specialist team.
What`s on offer?
They will provide you with the opportunity to utilise your design & people skills and turn the qualified leads they provide you into orders. The best thing about company appointments is the customers need and desire their product and they will be excited for the consultation. They also give you support to self-generate appointments which will earn you a higher commission rate.
What do I need to succeed as a Sales Executive / Designer?
• Design flare to help them visualise and create the ultimate solution
• People Skills - You will be meeting new and exciting people every day!
• Passion and determination to succeed
• Full Driving license
• Own your own vehicle - a must for visiting all of those enthusiastic customers awaiting your visit!
• Own a Laptop which is under 2yrs old in order to use their amazing in-house pricing system.
• Public liability insurance is essential in providing you and the customer peace of mind
What do I get paid?
All of their Field Sales Executives / Designers are self-employed.
This provides you with the best of both worlds, as you gain the backing of a well-established company, with all of the flexibility that being self-employed brings. You will get paid excellent commission rates on what you sell and they also pay bonuses & incentives.
Click apply and one of their Recruitment Resourcer will call you within 48hrs to give you more information and answer all your questions.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job