Up to £35K +£25k ote + Car
Fast growing training provider and industry leader specialising in the transport and logistics sector.
Trusted to deliver training for compliance auditing for some of the UK’s leading fleet operators, this exciting business is in growth phase and requires additional experienced, highly motivated Field Sales Representatives to successfully sell training services to the large and varied transport sector.
We are looking for professionals who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge and engage with the market place. The role will include territory management, new business sales and account management
This will involve:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; understanding requirements and recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Meets weekly, monthly and annual sales quotas
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related sales results as needed.
What you'll need:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Home working, Motivation for Sales, proven work experience as successful Sales Representative, Familiarity with sales CRM packages, Team working
What they offer:
- Basic salary to £35k plus car allowance or company car
- 1st years OTE £25K uncapped
- Best in class training
- Tailored development plans ensure you continue to develop your skills, expertise and potential.
We are a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and ourselves are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities.
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Consultative Sales
- Field Sales
- Territory Management