My client is a global retail marketing company with a National and International presence in supermarkets and the leisure trade around the world. This market leading company are looking for driven retail biased individuals, looking to start their journey within the FMCG sector. You will be working alongside and representing some of the most globally recognisable brands out there. You will be offered the chance to kick start your professional sales career and will be given all the tools that you need to succeed.
- You will be the face of both our client and the brands that they are working with.
- Being completely field based, you will need to be able to work autonomously and manage your own workload.
- Visiting large retail stores, you will be fully responsible for the positioning, branding and advertising of your brand’s stock whilst working from Planograms.
- You will ensure all labelling and branding falls in line with legislation.
- You will be able to build and maintain relationships with store manager as well as customer service staff.
- Generating various reports and identifying key areas in which to gain advertising space as well as increase revenue.
- Planning your weekly schedule.
- Responding to store queries about the brand that you represent.
- £19,500 basic salary
- 10% Bonus
- Company Car + Company Fuel Card
- Big Focus on Staff Progression and Development
- Pension Contribution
- Tablet and Mobile Phone
- Extensive Training and Development Programme
- Retail Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'