My client is a specialist multimedia company, and due to growth of the business, they are looking to expand their external field sales team across Kent. We are looking for a number of great candidates from ACROSS THE WHOLE OF KENT!
- To generate advertising revenue across all platforms with a good commercial awareness and understanding of the companies products, general sales and marketing to promote effective sales.
- Demonstrate multimedia product knowledge, including social media and video.
- To promote and ensure effective communications throughout the team and with the wider business to share ideas, positive experiences and success.
- Prospect and generate new revenue opportunities across all platforms (selling at least two media 75% of the time)
- Ensure print to digital ratio is in line with dept aims and drive an increase in radio revenue and customer counts.
- Organise a minimum of 10 effective sales visits per week to include at least 2 visits to top spending accounts within territory and at least 7 preplanned sales focus calls (MAN qualified appointments) ensuring all media is pitched and focussed on series sell, budgets and campaigns, building trust and longevity of client spend.
- Ideally 2+ years multimedia field sales experience
- UK driving license
- Proven track sales record
In return, my client is offering a great basic salary, excellent uncapped commission package, company car & home office.
We ask that you only apply for this role if you have field sales experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job