Are you a hungry and driven Sales professional looking for your next career move? Do you have a proven track record of successfully hitting targets and over achieving? Have you got the ability to be self motivated to create, develop and close sales opportunities?
If the answer is YES then CMD have a great opportunity for you!
The purpose of this role is to sell used vehicles to retail customers and maximise used sales potential within the M4 Corridor. Key duties will include:
- To market and sell Retail standard used vehicles to end user customers
- To acquire and record prospect information maintaining an effective database of potential customers.
- To ensure that retail stock vehicles are presented in accordance with company standards and photos are uploaded to the web
- To market and sell a range of funding and maintenance packages.
- To arrange quotations, negotiate sales and receive orders for vehicles and ancillary equipment.
- To monitor all orders and preparation work and to report any likely delays to the customer as early as possible.
- To seek, record and communicate authority for any changes to orders.
If you're an experienced Field Sales Executive looking to work for a well known company who provide an excellent working environment, exceptional benefits and a great commission package (up to £45K in the first year) then do not hesitate to apply today!