Our client is the largest and most established provider of washroom services and hygiene contracts in the UK. They sell to every type of business but if you enjoy selling into hospitality, leisure, restaurants, hotels, bars, clubs etc this role may be for you.
The company is focussed on ambition, determination, customer care, integrity and a commitment to learn. They offer 6 weeks of comprehensive and fully supported training. You will receive a basic salary of £25k, plus car, pension, 23 days holidays plus all bank holidays and monthly uncapped commission with no threshold so you will earn on everything you sell. You will have a customer base of 1000's so you will be able to sell to both new and existing accounts. You will expect to earn up to 50K but it is uncapped and you will be working for the market leader.
Below is an outline of the role.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The role will identify and convert opportunities with prospective and existing customers. It is a field-based role that provides blended sales to customers from primarily self-generated activity.
To conduct face to face visits with buyers (existing & prospect) within a designated post code district by;
- Self-generated activity
- Cold calling into prospective & existing customer businesses in a localised area and attending self-generated pre-booked appointments
- Attend generated appointments/opportunities by team members; Surveyors, Telesales & Customer Service
- To achieve set period, quarterly and annual revenue targets by selling profitable business through value added selling
- To consistently achieve a minimum of KPI's as detailed below
- To understand own performance; closing ratio, average order value, actual new business revenue generated and processed & pipeline business
- Communicate daily with other company members to update activity completed that day and planned for the next
- Manage top spend portfolio of customers within designated postal district by planning and attending regular review meetings as determined by the customer requirements
- Ensure any customer queries identified are passed to the relevant role within the company for resolution
KPI's / Activity Outline
- 16 appointments per week (sat)
- 24 cold calls / opportunities identified per week
- Accurate weekly forecast based on up to date pipeline and future appointments
- Track all information in the CRM - record activity against the company and record any competitor data
£25k Basic £50k OTE with car and benefits
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job