FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE - FREIGHT FORWARDING
£25,000 to £35,000 + £80,000 OTE + Company Car + Laptop + Phone
Get Recruited is working with an international Freight Forwarder based who are looking to expand their Sales team to include an additional Field Sales Executive covering a Manchester territory.
Primarily the Field Sales Executive will be working from home, achieving sales with new and existing customers, primarily SMEs, through proactively sourcing leads and new opportunities, arranging meetings with clients and closing sales.
- Work towards and exceed targets in revenue and volume
- Effectively plan and execute a sales plan to achieve activity targets
- Book and attend effective meetings with customers to obtain a full understanding of their requirements, current situations and establish next steps
- Report accurately on customer visits and customer details on the database
- Arrange appropriate follow-up of customer visits
- Expand the boundaries of current business
- Exceed sales budget
- Actively develop strategies to stay ahead of competition
- Administration and reporting procedures prior to handover of client
- Knowledge and experience of Freight Forwarding, from a sale as well as an operational point of view.
- Understanding of the corporate strategy
- Goal orientates with previous Sales and Business Development experience and a track record of exceeding revenue based targets
- Sales and Marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence in sales pitch and contacting new people
- Full clean driving licence
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Sales Representative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job