Field Sales Executive - Digital - £29000 Basic Salary with £39000 OTE - (Sales Induction & Ongoing Training with Continuous Career Development)
Our client is a leading e-commerce digital online Health & Beauty company, and due to their continued success they are looking for a dedicated FieldSales Executive to help lead their growth.
As a consultative sales person, you will network and build credibility within your designated area, using the latest industry trends and insights.
Working a split role between the London office and in the field, you will be adaptable in your environment and capable of working within a defined structure to build rewarding client partnerships.
Key Responsibilities for the successful Field Sales Executive:
- Selling the company's e-commerce online marketing solution to health & beauty companies and venues.
- Growing your own region, reporting directly into a City Manager
- Researching and identifying prospective new businesses in your area using a range of different channels
- Making and attending appointments to build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Developing an understanding of the clients’ long term and short term needs.
- Building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
- Continually establishing client relationships.
- Working in a professional, polite manner when dealing with customer enquiries.
- Providing clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about product portfolio.
- Building lasting customer relationships and a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
- Regularly updating customer data on the CRM system.
- Maintaining accurate records, sales forecast and activity reports.
- Ensuring strong communication is maintained with other departments based in the head office
- Meeting monthly sales targets and KPIs
- Must have B2B sales / business development experience within Online Mobile Platforms, E-commerce, Medical, Healthcare or Digital Media
- Excellent planning, can ensure high productivity when covering a patch
- The ability to draft a strong pitch that will grab the interest of business owners
- A consultative approach to selling being able to use questioning effectively
- An energetic and genuine passion for your work
- Full of ideas and always looking for new ways to improve sales productivity
- Must be proactive with strong communication skills.
- Professional well-spoken sales person (who is fluent in English).
- Must have excellent customer rapport building skills
- You will be an enthusiastic and driven individual, with a 'can-do’ attitude.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Benefits Package for the successful Field Sales Executive:
- £29000 Basic salary
- £39000 OTE
- Sales Induction and Ongoing Training provided
- Continuous development
- Flexible holiday policy
- Wellness fund and Growth fund for subsidised activities and learnings with your team
- Kitchen stocked with breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
- Benefits platform offering childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more
- Enhanced parental pay
- Enhanced pension
- Company parties and social events
- Great opportunities for career progression
If you are interested in working for a highly rewarding & innovative company, please email me your CV, today.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- Mobile Platforms
- Online Advertising
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'