Field Sales Executive - Derrylin
Do you want to work for renowned business that offers excellent career prospects & a rewarding working environment?
Do you thrive on engaging with customers at the forefront of an organisation?
Randstad are supporting a leading name within the Building materials & supplies sector who currently seek experienced Field Sales Representatives based in Derrylin, Co. Fermanagh that can proactively expand business through being out on the road to engage with new and existing customers whilst maximising sales and margin to meet agreed goals and area targets.
* Competitive salary
* Commission structure
* Company car
* Proven experience in a sales based role
* Ideally have knowledge of building materials, the construction industry or similar industry
* Willing and able to work in a field sales capacity
* Full and clean driving license
* Current knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
* A passion for delivering customer service excellence
* Competent in the use of IT
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Duties to include:
* To identify and generate selling opportunities for the full range of company products
* Provide realistic quotations to satisfy customer needs
* To negotiate best possible deals which satisfy both customer and company requirements
* To maintain up to date customers records and use them as an effective selling tool
* Exchange information to maximise selling opportunities, solve problems and make decisions
* To ensure customers credit worthiness is established and properly controlled in line with agreed terms & conditions
If this if for you, don't hesitate and get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"