Entry Level Field Sales Executive - Coffee Sales
£25,000 Basic Salary rising to £28,000 within first year, 20% bonus,
Company car, Fuel card, Laptop, mobile,
Location: This is a field-based position covering the South Coast. We are therefore looking for sales professionals who reside in Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Southampton, Brighton or Eastbourne
What will you be doing?
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant, energetic, tenacious, graduate calibre individual to start out their career in field sales
- With full training and continuous development, you will be field based selling our full range of coffee solutions including bean to cup coffee machines, pod machines, commercial coffee machines and vending solutions
- You will be 70% new business focused with full autonomy of your diary enabling you to strategically book appointments whilst prospecting for new customers
- The role will also include 30% account management growing and retaining customers
- The position is covering a very lucrative territory and joining an incredibly supportive and successful southern team
- There is an opportunity for career progression to management as we grow and develop a team
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for candidates with a good attitude, hardworking, energetic, enthusiastic, passionate, tenacious who can demonstrate the skills required to be successful in a Field based B2B sales position
- Result orientated with a clear focus on key business objectives.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with an ability to deliver an accurate & concise message.
- Have a firm understanding of figures.
- Professional, credible, and comfortable in dealing with people. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from different points of view.
- Previous sales experience would be highly advantageous
We are one of the fastest-growing providers of workplace refreshments and vending machines in the UK
Initially established over 20 years ago we have grown successfully every year, including a recent partnership being formed with a globally recognized brand that are proud to entrust their reputation with us. We aim to deliver the highest level of service in the industry and we can only do this by employing an exceptional team who are focused on customer service.....
If this role seems like the perfect opportunity for you, and you feel you tick all of the boxes in the person specification then please send your CV to Sara Smith
- business development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'