Description of the Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who would like a flexible work pattern. This role can be done either 3 days per week, or over 12 days per month.
The Client Recruitment Executive supports the business in obtaining partnership contracts and sourcing fit for purpose data supplies from non-participating retailers, merchants and other data partners. These may be missing from an existing channel or part of setting up a new channel.
The Client Recruitment Executive is responsible for progressing retailer recruitment targets throughout Anglia, London, South, South West, Wales and West England.
Purpose of the Role:
GfK must maintain relevance in ever changing markets. This necessitates the ongoing recruitment of new partners. The retail landscape is always changing and this role is designed to ensure GfK keeps up with the pace of change.
If live data coverage falls, or new market developments are not captured early in the lifecycle, it can create challenges in future with clients questioning the validity of the service and revenue falling. In addition the business will from time to time will launch new panels or solutions, and these will often require relationships with new partners.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Identify and recruit retailers
- Generate leads and screen potential participants
- Build relationships with prospective data partners
- Obtain a signed contract
- Arrange data supply set up in conjunction with the data-in team
- Enable technical discussions between retailer and internal departments to ensure smooth setup and delivery of data
- Juggle multiple negotiations & set ups simultaneously
- Maintain organized and accurate recruitment records in the field database
- Present benefits of GfK Insights when recruiting
- Strategic approach to supporting recruitment within priority panels
- Effective route planning
- Effective communication with line manager to ensure agreed targets are achieved
The successful candidate will be based in the South of England and will need to travel extensively across Anglia, London, South, South West, Wales & West England, therefore a Company car is provided, and this may sometimes require overnight stays away from home. Business mileage is paid (varies according to vehicle). The successful applicant will need to hold a clean driving license.
The job holder must be willing to travel to the GfK office in Canary Wharf when required.
Technical Skills Required:
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Able to learn & use company specific systems
Core Competencies Required:
- Previous experience in a similar client facing role, sourcing, developing and converting new business prospects would be desirable
- Innovative and able to "think outside of the box"
- Self-motivated and driven; often this person will work on their own
- Results driven to meet and exceed key performance indicators
- Can cold call and use varying methods of initial contact to obtain engagement with targets
- Strong communication skills; verbally and written
- Attention to detail and high quality standards are essential
- Highly tenacious
- Networking skills
- Able to multi-task and focus on differing priorities at the same time
- Can work to deadlines, and apply these client side
- Comfortable working across all levels within a client structure, including senior management
- Sees the bigger picture, and can get to the heart of the matter
- Understands client drivers and motivations
- Able to create a need for GfK solutions with non-engaged clients
- Able to build strong relationships internally & externally
- Happy to travel across Anglia, London, South, South West, Wales & West England
Other responsibilities may be allocated by the line manager.
All employees with GfK are expected to promote the image of the company. This will be done in part, by adopting a professional appearance and maintaining an efficient and effective working environment. It is expected that employees adhere to any specific deadlines set in respect of Company issues relating to professional servicing (internal and external) and objectives. The detail and scope of this Job Description may be altered to take account of changing company needs.
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'