We have an opportunity to join the dynamic sales team of one of the UK’s most innovative Refrigeration and Industrial Wholesale operations. The Sales Engineer is responsible for managing the creation of new business and existing business demands across the north of the UK, from Staffordshire/Derbyshire up to the Highlands of Scotland. You will handle multiple tier customers within the Refrigeration and Industrial OEM market segments.
- Sales planning management in a fast-paced distribution environment;
- Maintain a minimum of 3-4 calls per day 4 days per week;
- Be the first point of technical contact for customers promoting the best solution and package to meet the customers’ needs from the complete company product portfolio;
- Meet and exceed the territory budget and monthly business metric targets for visits, quotations, orders and sales;
- Prepare and generate product line quotations meeting company pricing guidelines and customers’ logistic needs;
- Provide accurate rolling sales and product demand forecasts;
- Communicate at all levels with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
You could be the perfect candidate for this Field Sales Engineer job opportunity if you have the following skills and experience:
- Field sales experience within a technical environment is essential;
- Experience handling multiple tier customers within the Refrigeration & Industrial OEM market segments is highly desirable;
- Ability to communicate at all levels, including with suppliers;
- Good general sales process knowledge and the ability to start from cold;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- A 'can do’ philosophy and cool head under pressure maintaining the ability to prioritise, organise, and plan activity to achieve results;
- Excellent team building capabilities with the motivation to work individually day to day on achieving targets;
- Ideal home location: within easy access of the main motorway network, particularly M62 belt.
The employer is a leading supplier of engineering component parts and spares to the refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, electrical and process control sectors.
- Salary £35,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience), plus up to £8k OTC;
- Pension and healthcare;
- Company car.
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'