- Global Manufacturer
- Nearly a Century of Tradition
- £500 Million Sales Turnover
The Role: This new Field Sales Engineer role will see you selling into OEMs and end users, dealing with design engineers, production managers and senior buyers. You will focus on the factory automation, automotive, machine tool, packaging and process industries in a largely new business capacity, although you will also inherit some excellent accounts to manage. Full sales (as necessary) and product training is provided.
The Company: We are currently recruiting a new Field Sales Engineer for this expanding manufacturer who is enjoying some excellent success. They manufacture and sell electrical and mechanical sensors, positioning systems, automation control and object detection equipment and are now expanding their sales team in the North of England.
For this Field Sales Engineer position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will have sold electronics or industrial automation products to OEMs or the process industry
- Degree educated candidates are highly preferred, ideally in a technical or engineering subject
Benefits of this Field Sales Engineer role:
- £35,000 - £50,000 Base Salary DOE
- + £5,000 - £8,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays
Location: North West.
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
- Technical Sales