* Are you passionate about sales, negotiations, communication with customers?
* Do you hold experience within technical sales and want to grow a career in the field?
* Are you bored to just sit in an office and you wish you could travel around UK and occasionally abroad?
Then this is the role for you!
NonStop Recruitment is looking for a Field Sales Engineer, to join one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services. You will be working with high quality products, with which you will associate your name, and which will make your selling easy. Besides selling your products, you will also get to perform instrument demonstrations and trainings for customers as laboratory technicians or managers, PhD level scientists or professors, which will make your job very interactive.
Are you wondering how the working environment will be? Friendly and competitive at the same time. This means that you will receive all the appreciation you deserve, but also be challenged to push your limits, bring great results, things that will lead to your career progression, as you will join a growing company. On top of this, you will of course receive a competitive package of benefits, a car and a phone to make your job easier.
What will you be required?
* A degree (or equivalent) in material science, mechanical engineering, physics or related discipline;
* At least 3 years experience in technical sales;
* Strong communication and negotiation skills;
* Availability to travel around UK.
If you feel addressed, send us your application at and we will get back to you in the shortest time.
Only candidates fulfilling the requirements will be contacted for a phone interview.
- field sales
- sales engineer
- technical sales
- capital equipment
- North UK
- analytical instruments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job