Gekko are recruiting for our team of Field Sales Consultants (FSC’s) on a 12 month contract, with experience in a field based role within the electronics or smart home sector, to work on behalf of our global technology brand, employed and managed by Gekko.
As an FSC you will be charged with evolving the presence of our brands ground breaking hardware product portfolio within the channel across a given region (this role will be covering the North of the UK, ideally candidates will be based in the York/Harrogate area).
Through proactive relationship building you will influence merchants and installers, increasing sales and brand awareness along with implementing these to make an extraordinary impact. Using your creativity you will seek out alternative opportunities to increase sales through our channel partners.
Performance will be measured by; increased awareness of products and our brands eco-system, uplift in sales in your region by category, visual merchandising, timely comprehensive and accurate reporting along with highlighting business development opportunities.
- Build relationships with merchant partners and installers to accelerate the brands exposure
- Develop relationships with regional/store management and other key channel personnel
- Deliver training to merchant or trade staff/installers
- Confident representation of the brand at events
- Ensure the consumers experience is that of a high standard when interacting with merchant and trade partners.
- Leadership skills gained at retail management level, in technology, consumer electronics or smart home sector
- Delivery of sales/product training to individuals and groups
- Analytical approach to sales management and targets
- Ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
FSC’s will be employed by Gekko on a 12 month contract, the position will be field based with travel required across a given region. Your typical working week will be Monday to Friday however some flexibility will be required during peak trading periods and where there is need for a weekend training session to be conducted.
A full driving licence is essential as company car is provided.
To join the team, apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'