Field Sales Consultant - Role and Responsibilities - Area Sales Executive / Retail / Independent Merchants / Sales Representative
* Achieve value and profitability growth throughout the North East
* Maintain and grow existing customer relationships, identifying and securing new opportunities for growth within existing accounts
* Identify and develop new business opportunities with a wide range of retailers and independent merchants
* Manage pricing and promotions with customers according to budgets
* Continuously review customer call cycles, maximise efficiency of calls made, to develop new accounts
Field Sales Consultant - Skills and Abilities - Area Sales Executive / Retail / Independent Merchants / Sales Representative
* Previous experience of account management or sales in the field / face-to-face
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* A customer orientated outlook and sales experience based around providing a superior service
* Happy with travel (around 2,000 business miles per month) and possessing a full driving licence
* Ambitious and energetic with a drive / determination to succeed
Field Sales Consultant / Area Sales Executive / Retail / Independent Merchants / Sales Representative
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'