9am-6pm Monday to Friday, plus one Saturday per month 9am-2pm
We are representing a dynamic and expanding client with the recruitment of their field-based sales roles. As Field Sales Executive and an ambassador for the company, you will attend warm prospects in their homes to sell our clients products. These appointments will be pre-arranged by our Contact Centre agents from warm leads. Our client offers an excellent earning potential with a realistic OTE and personal progression and development with regular training and support. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress in their career as a Field Sales Executive and to become a key part of a rapidly growing business in a vibrant and fun working environment.
In the role, you will attend pre-arranged meetings with customers within your assigned area to discuss the products our client has to offer. You will listen to and understand our customers' requirements, showcase the options available, appropriately handle objection and have the ability to close the business on the day of the meeting.
With a focus on quality, our client has strict company procedures to ensure client satisfaction and accurate administration of the product. The successful candidate will be required to complete a comprehensive, evaluated induction and will continue to be supported by their line manager throughout their career.
- Achieve and surpass, daily weekly and monthly sales targets set out by the business.
- Build strong relationships to minimise cancellations.
- Adhere to company procedures and protocol in the field.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the presentation sales process.
- Professionally showcase the different plan options available within the Company portfolio and promote additional services and products.
- Self-generate additional appointments through referrals and networking (5-10%).
- Attend relevant training courses as arranged by the company and receive ongoing training and support through field accompaniment from Line Manager.
- Accurately complete order and sales documentation in accordance with company procedures
- Report to line manager daily providing necessary documentation in accordance with company procedures.
- Be a highly driven sales professional, with great communication skills
- Have an outgoing, confident personality
- Thrive in a sales environment and contribute to a positive working environment for everyone
- Be courteous and professional at all times when representing the company
- Acting with professionalism and integrity, you will be organised, confident and enthusiastic. You will possess the ability to manage opportunities at a variety of stages
- To excel in this role you will be highly motivated in a target driven environment
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in a previous role with experience of at least two years in direct field sales.
- Experience of introducing products and services to prospects is essential and you must have excellent objection handling skills
- Listening and communicating skills, IT and numerical literacy are essential
- You will require your own vehicle and a clean, valid driving license
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- Objection Handling