Field Sales Consultant / External Sales Consultant required for our client, a leading specialist in washroom and hygiene solutions across the UK. The Fields Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling the clients products (such as hand dryers, commercial air fresheners, sanitary bins, hand towel dispensers etc.) to a variety of customers within commercial settings, e.g. pubs, leisure centres, shopping centres etc.
The Hygiene Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager will generate their own leads, as well as follow up on leads generated by the telesales team etc. The Sales Consultant MUST have previous experience in business-to-business sales, in a field-based role. Previous experience within the hygiene / washroom solutions is not required, although would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for achieving and exceeding their sales targets, within their designated patch. Specifically, they require a Sales / Business Development Manager based in an RG postcode
Field Sales Consultant - Position Overview
- Responsible for the sale of washroom / hygiene equipment, to commercial / business customers
- Working from home, with access the local offices / depots if required.
- Following up on previously generated leads from the telesales team, as well as generating your own leads.
Field Sales Consultant - Position Requirements
- Previous experience in Business-to-Business sales
- Previous experience in field sales
- Previous experience within the washroom / hygiene sector highly advantageous
- Based in one of the pre-mentioned postcodes
Field Sales Consultant - Position Remuneration
- £22k+ (rising to £25k after probation)
- Realistic OTE of £40k with commission)
- Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, mobile WiFi
- Ongoing Training and Progression
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job