This is an excellent opportunity for a Field Sales Consultant with telecoms experience to join a successful telecommunications company based in Wolverhampton. This is a growing organisation that offers excellent career prospects plus an attractive salary with uncapped OTE and benefits. You will be selling calls, convergent and IT solutions, lines and mobile products on a business to business basis.
This role would suit an experienced Field Sales Consultant who has previous telecoms experience and is ambitious, self-motivated and looking to join a busy organisation.
Essential requirements: The successful Field Sales Consultant - Telecoms will have:
- Previous telecoms sales experience, ideally within a field based role
- Business to business sales experience
- A driven, determined and self motivated approach
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to identify, generate and close new business
- Be able to display a sound knowledge, understanding and empathy of a customers business
- A full driving licence.
This role is field based - covering Wolverhampton, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
The duties of the Field Sales Consultant - Telecoms are:
- Achieve sales targets in all agreed areas
- Arrange and attend client meetings to sell telecoms products and services in line with key metrics.
- Sell the full range of telecoms products and services, keeping informed on any changes to the prices and portfolio
- Build strong customer relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify, qualify and close solution opportunities.
- Account manage the customer base, keeping up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities.
- Respond to leads provided within 24 hours and update systems accordingly
- Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction; manage customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
- Take responsibility for a defined lead role area and support the team as required.
Salary: £30,000 with an attractive OTE of £65,000 plus £350 car allowance per month, laptop and phone.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week in between the hours of 8:30am and 6:00pm.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays; free car parking and company healthcare package.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Field Sales Executive - Telecoms, Telecoms Sales Executive, Telecoms Sales Manager, Telecoms Sales Consultant.
- Field Sales
- Building Relationships