Field Sales Consultant - Auto Division - Pontefract, Selby, Goole
Basic Salary of £18k with generous bonus scheme, OTE of £21,600 to £30,000. Minimum earnings of £19,800 in year one via our New Starter Support Scheme
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 64,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. Our divisional Field Sales Consultants sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers.
We require people with excellent sales skills and proven success in goal setting and achievement or alternatively you may come from a relevant trade or customer facing background. As a sales consultant with Würth UK Ltd you will earn a competitive salary with generous bonuses on offer and be given full-training, support and tools required to build a successful career with Würth.
- Basic Salary of £18k with generous bonus scheme, OTE of £21,600 to £30,000. Minimum earnings of £19,800 in year one via our New Starter Support Scheme
- Fully expensed company car with upgrade after 3 years
- iPad, Phone and various incentives, including overseas trips
- Ongoing support, training and career opportunities
- Good relationship building skills
- A dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Good work ethic and integrity
- Desire to succeed and achieve targets and goals
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below. Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team, and fast track your sales career.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job