Field Sales Consultant - Hull / York
What’s the job?
You might be the first person from PHS that a customer meets so you’ll be setting the standards for what customers can expect from us. The core of your job is to find and convert opportunities to sell our market leading products to new and existing customers on your own patch.
What you’ll be doing.
- You’ll be set a revenue target every period and every quarter to achieve an annual new business sales target.
- You’ll take responsibility for the new business activity on your patch to ensure you achieve your targets.
- You’ll be making calls and booking appointments to get yourself face to face with new and existing customers. You’ll have a target number of calls to make and appointments to attend each week.
- You’ll forecast sales on a weekly basis, based on the sales that you have in the pipeline and the appointments you have booked.
- You’ll record your activity on our Salesforce system and in Outlook to make sure that we have all the information about our customers in one place.
- You’ll be part of a Front Line Team, made up of Hygiene Consultants, Inbound and Outbound Telesales people, Customer Service people and Service Drivers, who are focussed on ensuring that our customers get a brilliant experience.
- You’ll be following up on leads that have come from other teams within the business like Telesales, Customer Services or Service Drivers.
- You’ll work with your Front Line Team to make sure that you pass the right information to the right people so that customers get the best possible service and experience.
What kind of person are you?
- You are determined and strive to be the best you can be.
- You love to achieve your goals.
- You are reliable and take full ownership for delivering results.
- You love connecting with people and find it easy to build rapport.
- You love helping others out, whether that’s customers or colleagues.
- You are good at reading people and can adapt your approach to suit the situation.
- You find it easy to express yourself and communicate with people.
- You love to take responsibility and do the right thing.
What you’ll have.
- You will have a valid UK driving licence.
- A security check or be willing to get one.
What can you expect at PHS?
- You’ll be a key, important, player in an exciting transformation of our business.
- You’ll be working with a great team including a supportive senior management team.
- We’ll give you freedom to operate and as much support as you need.
- You’ll have a full, thorough induction and Sales Process training and ongoing development.
- You’ll earn commission on your sales and can earn a quarterly bonus based on your performance against your targets.
- You’ll have your own company car, laptop and phone.
- You’ll normally be starting work from home but you’ll be able to get the buzz of working in an office when you work from an operations centre.
- You’ll be using the world’s leading Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system to help manage your prospect and pipeline data.
- You’ll have ongoing support in the field.
- Field Sales
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"