Job Title: Field Sales Consultant
Salary: £20,000 - £40,000 DOE
Location: Home based
Are you a B2BField Sales Consultant who feels underutilised or who doesn’t get the financial reward you deserve? Do you have experience in selling Energy procurement to SME Businesses Or maybe you are currently in an office-based sales role and looking for the next step up into a field based salesposition? Our client, has developed systems for the commercial Gas and Electricity Supply markets and are looking for a Field Sales consultant to join their growing energy procurement sales team, sourcing and gaining new business. If the Field Sale Consultant sounds like you, APPLY NOW!!!
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a strategy to approach local businesses to offer procurement services.
- Meeting businesses through a direct, unannounced approach, or via a pre-arranged appointment.
- Engaging with those businesses to identifying decision makers.
- Building a relationship with a decision maker.
- Looking for sales opportunities, specifically within energy procurement.
- Collating information from the potential customer.
- Working alongside (and learning from) an office based Pricing Specialist to create the best price proposal and subsequently closing the deal.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven field based sales (12 months minimum)
- Proven experience in the B2B energy market - minimum of 12 months
- Understanding of how to build a pipeline of potential business.
- Strong social skills - able to captivate customers through a professional sales approach.
- Ability to thrive in a result driven environment, operating with integrity and transparency.