Job Title: Field Sales Consultant - B2B Energy Market
Location: Yorkshire - Home Based - Location Flexible
Salary: Basic Salary between £22,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience and sales record) + industry leading commission, car or car allowance, pension, health scheme
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the business to business (B2B) cost reduction sector.
With exciting new developments across the Group, our client are looking to capture even more sales talent from the energy market; this time they would love to hear from you if you have experience of working in the field, on a business to business basis.
If you’ve got a fabulous track record in field sales, but don’t feel you receive quite the right level of financial reward for the revenue success you generate, then look no further, this is definitely the right role for you…
You will have at least 12 months experience working in the B2B energy market and accustomed to field based/remote working. Operating within a specific geographical region in a reasonable travelling distance of your home postcode, this role is tasked with generating revenue through building relationships with business owners and decision makers, on a face to face basis.
What will you be doing
- Developing a strategy to approach local businesses to offer procurement services.
- Meeting businesses through a direct, unannounced approach, or via a pre-arranged appointment.
- Then engaging with those businesses to identifying decision makers.
- Building a relationship with a decision maker.
- Looking for sales opportunities, specifically within energy procurement.
- Collating information from the potential customer.
- Working alongside (and learning from) an office based Pricing Specialist to create the best price proposal and subsequently closing the deal.
What our client needs from you:
- Proven field based sales (12 months minimum)
- Proven experience in the B2B energy market - minimum of 12 months
- Understanding of how to build a pipeline of potential business.
- Strong social skills - able to captivate customers through a professional sales approach.
- Ability to thrive in a result driven environment, operating with integrity and transparency
- Full and valid driving licence and prepared to travel on daily basis
And what would you get from our client:
- Phenomenal earning potential - our commission package is incredible.
- A strong team culture
- Ongoing daily support and guidance from a field based Team Manager.
- If appropriate, a thorough industry specific training programme and induction.
- …and most importantly, the chance to be the entrepreneur you aspire to be.
Please only apply for this role if you have at least 12 months field based experience and at least 12 months B2B Energy market experience.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA Search and Selection
- Field Sales
- Energy Industry
- B2B sales