Field Sales Business Development Manager
Handepay have an exciting Field Sales Business Development Manager opportunity covering Bristol.
Job Title: Field Sales Business Development Manager
Salary: Basic salary £24,000 + commission O.T.E £60,000
Handepay are a leading player in the payments industry because we have a remarkable price proposition that as yet is unrivalled and when you combine this with our core values of pricing transparency, honesty and integrity, it is clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
To continue on our growth trajectory, we need more talented business developers to win over the hearts and minds of customers by presenting our unique price pledge. You don’t need industry experience. Both our training and leadership support structure are exceptional and we invest significant time, energy and resources into our people.
Our commission is fair, achievable and highly lucrative. This is not a role where you would want to coast on a basic, but a role where you are genuinely rewarded well for the effort you put in. Some of our very recent joiners are already earning between £2k - £3k per month in commission alone and winning 5 star holiday incentives.
Field Sales Business Development Manager - The Role:
Home based field sales role which is 100% self-generating. Approaching independent businesses to provide card processing services, the role includes maximising cold calling opportunities with 99% of the market to approach, referral generation and networking to identify and close new business sales.
Field Sales Business Development Manager - Summary:
- Managing a specified territory close to home
- Cold call within territory
- Deliver 4 sales in a week by cold calling, telephone call backs, referrals and networking
- Meet set KPI’s
Field Sales Business Development Manager - Benefits to you:
- Salary: £20,000 basic depending on experience + up to £10k bonus incentive per annum
- Commission: Uncapped min £45K OTE. Our top performers earn c£60k+
- Earn up to £2000 commission or more within 1st month of working at Handepay
- Our top sellers are earning between £2k - £3.5k per month in commission on top of basic
- Car allowance of £4,800pa, Mobile Phone, iPad, pension scheme
- Incentives are offered throughout the year and include 5 star all expenses paid holidays, weekends away and much more
- 2 Week residential and field based induction & Training, covering the industry, product and sales cycle
- Ongoing sales support and training from experienced Regional Sales Manager
- Career progression – 5 of our 8 Regional Managers started as BDM’s with us
- You will be selling the clearest and best customer proposition within our market sector
Field Sales Business Development Manager - The Person:
- This is a fast paced, high energy environment and successful candidates must be able to fit in with our team ethos and strive to exceed all targets
- Acts with integrity and sells with a high level of ethics
- Result orientated with a determined attitude to hit and exceed targets
- Highly organised with planning efficiency
- Excited by new challenges in an established environment
- A people person with the tenacity to cold call every day and maximise every opportunity
This is an exciting time to join Handepay, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. We have been providing merchant services to independent businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 180 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Our customers rate Handepay Merchant Services as ‘Excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site ‘Trustpilot’ and our ‘Glassdoor’ reviews will demonstrate how good an employer we are.
To submit your CV for this exciting Field Sales Business Development Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Due to the high volume of response, we will not be able to reply to every application. If you have not had a reply within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone to arrange interview at a convenient time.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Telesales Executive, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales, Field Sales, Territory Sales, New Business Executive, Client Acquisition, Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Sales Team Leader, Head Of Sales, Head Of Business Development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'