Handepay have an exciting Field Sales Business Development Manager opportunity based in Hull.
Job Title: Field Sales Business Development Manager
Salary: Basic salary £20,000 + commission O.T.E £45,000 + car allowance £4,800
Handepay understand that talented, driven and committed people are the key to making our business one of the leading players within the payments industry. As a leading Sales Organisation in the UK, Handepay are rapidly growing whilst maintaining our core values of honesty, integrity and transparency.
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in all that they do. Both our training programme and leadership support structure are exceptional and we invest significant time, energy and resources into our people.
Home-based field sales role which is 100% self-generating. Approaching independent businesses to provide card processing services, the role includes maximising cold calling opportunities with 99% of the market to approach, referral generation and networking to identify and close new business sales.
Field Sales Business Development Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Managing a specified territory close to home
- Cold call within territory
- Deliver 4 sales in a week by cold calling, telephone callbacks, referrals and networking
- Meet set KPI’s
Field Sales Business Development Manager - Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary £20,000 dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission - £45,000 OTE - Our top performers earn c£70k+
- Earn up to £2000 commission within 1st month of working at Handepay
- Car allowance of £4,800pa, Mobile Phone, iPad, pension scheme
- Incentives, bonuses, rewards & recognition
- 2 Week residential and field-based induction & Training, covering the industry, product and sales cycle
- Ongoing sales support and training from experienced Regional Sales Manager
- Career progression Opportunities
- You will be selling the clearest and best customer proposition within our market sector
Field Sales Business Development Manager - You:
- This is a fast-paced, high-energy environment and successful candidates must be able to fit in with our team ethos and strive to exceed all targets
- Acts with integrity and sells with a high level of ethics
- Motivated by hitting and exceeding targets
- Result orientated with a determined attitude
- Highly organised with a talent for planning effectively
- Excited by new challenges in an established environment
This is an exciting time to join Handepay, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. We have been providing merchant services to independent businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 150 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Our customer's rate Handepay Merchant Services as 'Excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site 'Trustpilot’
To submit your CV for this exciting Field Sales Business Development Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply’ now!
Due to the high volume of response, we will not be able to reply to every application. If you have not had a reply within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone to arrange interview at a convenient time.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Telesales Executive, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales, Field Sales, Territory Sales, New Business Executive, Client Acquisition, Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Sales Team Leader, Head Of Sales, Head Of Business Development.