Express Estate Agency is the most established Hybrid Estate Agentin the UK currently revolutionizing the antiquated property industry.
The company is now at the forefront of the industry’s evolution and have been growing whilst still successfully delivering exceptional service, rated the number 1 estate agent in the UK on Review Centre, to their customers since 2008.
With cutting-edge technology, enormous property advertising (previously unheard in the industry) Express is pushing the boundaries whilst selling over 350 properties every month.
We understand that people have more choice and control over their work today. What we offer is flexibility, no cap on earning potential and full support and recognition in a stable and growing partnership.
The Position and its Main Objectives:
- To be a passionate ambassador and maintain/grow current brand awareness
- To build a sustainable business within a geographic area
- To educate vendors on the industry, current trends and accurately value their property
- Being a part of the number 1 estate agent on Review Centre and one the fastest growing property companies in the UK
- Being part of the Express family and learn from industry leaders
- In-house training on how to accurately value properties
- Full training on industry-changing trends and competition
- Ongoing support from managers/coaches as well as continued training programmes throughout the year on how to be an expert in your field
- Opportunity to earn as much as you are capable of - your earnings will always stay uncapped
- All appointments are pre-booked for you
- Up to £275 per listing (at present top consultants achieving 35/40 listed properties per month)
- Express Estate Agency stages their annual conference in the heartbeat of Manchester where teams from all across the country are invited to celebrate the top performers from the past year which goes on late into the night. Previous years have seen Manchester Town Hall converted into a 1920s speakeasy and seeing other venues turned into a Las Vegas themed casino
- This is also a Monday to Friday role so weekends are for you to enjoy!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for experienced Sales Professionals who would love to join the Estate Agency Elite and participate in this forever evolving industry.
The ideal person will be a natural salesperson and someone able to comfortably build rapport with any client.
The company is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, high-achiever who is self-motivated, experienced and driven.
This role is designed for people with a high level of competence and desire to succeed in business.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity please send your CV.
*We require min of 3 years’ experience within the Sales Industry*
*Previous Estate Agency experience is welcomed but not necessary*
*UK driver’s license and own vehicle required*
*Realistic earnings exceed £70,000 per annum*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job