We provide a full suite of business services from records management, to shredding and recycling, scanning and electronic workflow solutions. We are a leading player in our field with an instantly recognised brand. This role is a primary split business role of developing existing accounts and new business in our shredding division. You will be able to develop larger regional multisite accounts and be the only person selling in your area of the Leeds.
You will manage and develop your own accounts. You are typically selling deals from 2-25k and expected to sit 10 new and existing customer appointments per week and expected to close around 4-6 deals per month.
Home based - 30k basic plus car / car allowance, commission to 60k and benefits, and a very simple and lucrative commission scheme (uncapped) that enables you to earn on everything you sell with no complicated KPI’s.
We are not looking for industry experience, but candidates with a background in selling services or contracts in the service industry.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To proactively engage with prospective clients to secure new business; maintain and grow the existing customer pool; assist in the development and rollout of new products; assist in setting and achieving strategic objectives, ensuring best practice and profitability.
- Work with the Regional / National Sales Manager and the Marketing Department to initiate and develop new business sales.
- To be the main point of contact and develop the existing customer accounts into long lasting relationships, by visiting and keeping them up to date with the new product ranges. Agree monthly / quarterly service review meetings.
- Contribute to the outbound sales strategy and marketing strategies.
- To achieve set revenue targets.
- To undertake and submit all necessary sales administration i.e. new business, forecasts, pipelines.
- To liaise and form good working relationships with all colleagues, other departments and members of staff at all times.
- Reinforce good practice to ensure long-term customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- It is the responsibility of all employees of the company to actively contribute to the profitable development of the business and collective management of their region all times, by undertaking any task or duty required by their line manager, which they are deemed competent to do.
- Account Management
- Field Sales
- Records Management
- New Business Development