Field Based Representative < 25k + bonus North Kent
Our client, an extremely well established, family run business who specialise in the distribution of products to the hospitality industry, are looking for a customer-centric external Sales Consultant to join them on a full time, permanent basis! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who value their staff, at a pivotal time of growth and with a view to a long term career.
This position is a blend of customer service and sales, and requires a self-motivated all-rounder who enjoys developing and maintaining great relationships, but has the commercial acumen and enthusiasm to identify opportunities to increase revenue.
- Spending the majority of your working week externally, it is expected for you to be at appointments 4 days a week on average with a day a week spent at the office appointment booking up meetings for the following week. You will be expected to approach potential new clients as well as providing an exceptional service to the extensive existing customer base
- Liaising with Internal Sales team to ensure that all existing customers are regularly visited, in order to ensure maximum service levels and awareness of products and promotions
- Identifying new opportunities to develop existing business through upselling and relationship building
- Generating and following up leads for new business
- Negotiating on price, managing all customer relationships through professional business meetings and presentations
- Maintaining excellent communication internally to ensure that customer orders are satisfied accurately
- Ad-hoc duties as required
This position would suit someone with exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships naturally and the personal drive to increase sales and consistently identify opportunities for growth.
You will be thorough and methodical, but enjoy sales and have the experience, confidence and personality in order to build solid working relationships. . You will need to apply this in your dealings with customers, but also internally as this company work very much as a team, so the successful candidate will enjoy working towards a common goal with your colleagues.
You will be an opportunist, but offer a consultative approach and enjoy exceeding targets through genuine and honest service led sales. You will have proven success in a similar field based sales role previously and be ambitious and career driven; there is the opportunity to develop as the company grows further. Experience in FMCG, hospitality or retail wholesale would be preferred.
In return you will be given a competitive salary with further earning potential, as well as a vehicle for you to attend your meetings in! You will be working for a company with family values at the heart of what they do, where the Directors' are passionate about their business and are hands on, offering a fun and team orientated working environment, recognising the importance of looking after their staff. This is a great time to join a growing business with future opportunities.
Please do not hesitate to apply online for immediate consideration!
- "SALES" "FMCG" "HOSPITALITY" "UPSELLING" "SERVICE"