Core Hours of Work – Monday to Friday
Contracted Hours – 37 hours per week
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 with company car, mobile phone and laptop
This is a full time, permanent position involving regular travel to our Tesco stores
What Is The Role?
As the Field Sales Advisor (Territory Manager)..
We need you to cover East Anglia, working within the Tesco field team. You'll be working closely with Tesco stores across the News and Magazine category to support in the delivery of sales revenue.
This is achieved through:
- Delivering the agreed call cycle of store visits for the set territory, focusing on stores where there is an opportunity to improve the management of the Newspaper and Magazine category.
- Building effective relationships with key store contacts in the area, and influencing store management and staff.
- Coaching and training Tesco employees on management on the Newspaper and Magazine category.
- Achieving the key performance indicators for the area.
- Delivering accurate and timely reporting information when required.
As part of our team, you'll have:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Assess to our Colleague Assistance Programme, where you can speak to a trained counsellor on any issues including, money troubles, alcohol and drug abuse, illness, relationship difficulties or bereavement which may be affecting you at home or work
- Unique online system, collating pay slips and other information
- Refer a friend scheme: Earn up to £500 for referrals
- A range of employee benefits, such as Holiday Discounts, Sharesave Scheme & Pure Gym Discounts
- Promotion opportunities
Who Are We Looking For?
You will demonstrate good relationship management skills as well as a track record of success within a fast paced environment. You will also be able to demonstrate skills in;
- Extensive customer service experience
- Strong understanding of the retail environment
- Proactive in identifying and resolving issues, results focused
- Excellent planning and personal organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Creativity and ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated & flexible
What Happens Next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by one of our specialist, in-house Recruiters. They will talk you through the role and answer any questions you may have. An interview will then be arranged at a suitable time. If successful, the Recruitment Team will guide you through the process up until your first day, where you will have a full induction into the company and continued support from our Senior Territory Managers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'