Territory- London/South East- Must come from a Dental Sales Background
Carestream Dental is an innovative new company positioned at the cornerstone of digital dentistry around the world. The company has a strong legacy of innovation and market leadership, with more than 400 patents, serving customers directly and indirectly in more than 100 countries. The $400 million revenue company is being formed from a carve-out of Carestream Health, through investment funds managed by Clayton Dubilier & Rice and CareCapital/Hillhouse, and is expected to close in the third quarter of 2017. Carestream Dental designs, manufacturers, sells and services products, software and solutions in several key oral healthcare market segments:
- Dental imaging to including CBCT
- Dental CAD/CAM solutions including design, restoration and production software
- Practice Management Software (PMS) for dental practices
- eServices supporting PMS applications for front and back-office functions
Carestream Dental reaches more than 85,000 practices world-wide with its innovative portfolio of products and services. The company continues to emphasize research and development and has a robust product road-map to drive on-going future innovation. The company’s global reach includes significant operations around the world to include Atlanta, London, Paris, Shanghai and a number of smaller support and shared services offices. Carestream dental expects to employ over 1,600 people around the world.
Carestream Dental Ltd is the UK’s leading provider of practice IT management solutions including hardware, for the Dental Industry.
Responsible for Dental Sales with a focus on Digital Imaging Equipment and Practice Management Solutions Sales for all specialties in the Dental Marketplace. To achieve sales targets and manage territory accordingly for a Southern territory
Project Goals/ Anticipated First Year Deliverables:
- Achieve sales targets
- Demonstrate knowledge of Dental anatomy
- Demonstrate advantages of Intra-oral and Extra-oral digital radiology (sensors and pans) over film and/or competitive systems
- Understand and demonstrate the value of cone beam technologies specifically related to Carestream systems
- Demonstrate capabilities/advantage of our Practice Management solutions
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Successfully manage existing customer relationships and identify new prospects and accounts.
- Conduct demonstrations and group presentations and provide product information to customers and prospects.
- Liaise with internal departments and engineers where necessary to make sure an order is met satisfactory
- Manage, consistently update and maintain existing customer/prospect database in territory.
- Prepare comprehensive pricing quotations
- Prepare forecasts, sales reports, and other administrative reports on a regular basis.
- Participation in trade shows and direct mail campaigns.
- Undergo all necessary product and technique training as the role requires.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree BA/BSc or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience in direct sales in the medical/dental equipment/software industry
- Demonstrate measurable year over year success
Desired Education, Skills & Experience:
- Direct sales, experience in imaging Sales, Healthcare or IT Sales
- Account Manager
- Field Sales