Position: Field Sales Account Manager
Location: Northern/Eastern England and Scotland
Job Type - Part time, 3.5 days per week (September 4 days per week) - Very flexible!
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 (pro rata) + Mileage + daily subsistence + commission (3k average a yr)
#please note interviews will be taking place next week in Sheffield (Thursday 12th) Leeds (Friday 13th).
Market leading provider of Accounting and business study materials seeks dynamic, skilled, Client relationship extraordinaire!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a globally recognised publisher. The right candidate will primarily be selling Accounting and Business books as well as online products and bespoke packages to colleges, universities, Tutors and management - No Accounting knowledge needed!
The company already have a very established name and Client base, so honestly there isn't a lot of sale involved. Therefore, this role would suit an exceptional Account Manager or Client Relationship Manager.
Key skills of the Field Sales Account Manager
- Plan and manage personal sales activities and business territory towards achieving agreed business aims, sales and productivity.
- Maintain existing relationships and develop new opportunities, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed agreed sales targets for the specified region.
- Communicate, present, liaise and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships. Organize and deliver successful meetings and presentations to varying audiences.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Update and use relevant customer and market information to record, analyse, and report according to requirements.
- Contribute towards local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions.
This is a great role that would suit a confident, friendly, warm personality that's exceptional at building long lasting business relationships.
Please apply ASAP as Interviews are ASAP or contact me direct
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- Account Management
- Sales Executive
- Client relationship
- Key accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job