FIELD SALES/ACCOUNT MANAGER
MAYFAIR , WEST END
BASIC SALARY: up to £25,000pa (dependent on experience) OTE £50,000pa INC UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Our Client is part of a global mailing equipment manufacturer. Reporting to the Sales Manager and based in a high performing sales environment, this role will manage existing customers and develop new relationships with potential customers covering the prestigious N and NW postcodes in London to sell the full product range. With access to a telesales team, some of your appointments will be set for you, however, you will also look at ways in which do develop new business either over the phone or face to face.
Roles/Duties Reporting to the Sales Manager
Main working relationships: Internal
- Telesales team
- Head Office
Main working relationships: External
- Finance and leasing organisations.
- Existing and potential customers
- Franking machine or photocopiers industry (desirable).
- Leasing and finance contracts (desirable).
- London area (desirable).
- Good communication, engagement skills and demonstrated ability to liaise with partners and customers.
- Effective planning and utilisation of resources.
- Sales/results driven and proactive in all aspects of the sales process.
- An innovative approach to problem solving and willingness to work flexibly and positively autonomously and in a team environment.
- Numerate with good IT skills, detail conscious and well-organised.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Strong sales skills, experienced in leading and influencing within and outside their own team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the capital equipment industry (desirable).
- Previous experience in a dynamic sales environment over the phone and face to face.
- Proven sales/account management experience and conversion track record.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience handling leasing contracts (desirable).
- Presenting to organisations- small, medium and large.
- Putting complex business and sales proposals together (desirable).
- Managing independent profit margin and KPI's.
- Diary management.
Basic Salary £20,000pa to £25,000pa (Dependent n experience)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job