Field Sales Account Manager - National Publishing Specialist - Job Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognised business in their Business Development section. Utilising the companys in house Lead Generation team, and your own network of contacts, you will pro-actively sell their services in the Lakes area, developing long term relationship and commercial partnerships.
Field Sales Account Manager - National Publishing Specialist - Role Responsibility
- Deliver consistent monthly sales targets across company products
- Meet clients on their premises and deliver sales presentations in line with Company standards
- Execute a sales process that adds value to customers through enhanced products and services
- Work with Lead Generators to generate demand and streamline the Business Development process
- Build strategic, long-term relationships with clients to ensure the business' position as the preferred advertising provider.
Field Sales Account Manager - National Publishing Specialist - The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will poses the following skills and attributes:
- Strong B2B Field Sales experience
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- A strong team player capable of working with individual
- Excellent sales and account management skills, with the ability to self source and develop new business opportunities and team targets within a sales team environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"