Our client is a global multi-functional devise dealership for a global brand. Reporting to the Sales Manager and based in a high performing sales environment, this role will manage existing customers and develop new relationships with potential customers covering W and NW postcodes in London to sell our client’s full product range. With access to a telesales team, some of your appointments will be set for you however, you will also look at ways in which do develop new business either over the phone or face to face.
- Managing existing customer base to increase product sales. Develop new business both over the phone and face to face. Renewing lease contracts with existing customers.
- Attending meetings arranged by Telesales team in order to gain new customers for the business. Producing written proposals and calculating profit margins.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all products such as franking machines, photocopiers and consumables [desirable, not essential - full and on-going training provided].
- Canvassing area to provide warm data for Telesales team.
- Liaising with Telesales team to provide updates on meetings and proposals sent. Maintain strong working relationship with administrative team for ongoing support.
- Diary management making sure you make the most of your working week and capitalise on all sales opportunities.
- Updating CRM with all sales and customer information.
- Reaching KPl's set on a monthly basis.
- Constantly looking for creative ways in which to market and sell MPS products to new and existing customers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Franking machine or photocopiers industry (desirable).
- Leasing and finance contracts (desirable).
- London area (desirable).
- Good communication, engagement skills and demonstrated ability to liaise with partners and customers.
- Effective planning and utilisation of resources.
- Sales/results driven and proactive in all aspects of the sales process.
- An innovative approach to problem solving and willingness to work flexibly and positively autonomously and in a team environment.
- Numerate with good IT skills, detail conscious and well-organised.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Strong sales skills, experienced in leading and influencing within and outside their own team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the capital equipment industry (desirable).
- Previous experience in a dynamic sales environment over the phone and face to face.
- Proven sales/account management experience and conversion track record.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience handling leasing contracts (desirable).
- Presenting to organisations - small, medium and large.
- Putting complex business and sales proposals together (desirable).
- Managing independent profit margin and KPl's.
- Diary management.
- Telesales team.
- Head Office.
- Finance and leasing organisations.
- Existing and potential customers.
Please note: Unfortunately due to the large number of applications that RLS receives for some posts, it is not possible to reply to every unsuccessful application. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of the closing date of an advert, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Capital Equipment Sales
- Managed Print Services