Field Sales Account Manager
Our growing client based in Farnham is seeking a Field Sales Executive. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with a years plus sales experience to move into a more challenging field based role. You will be based in the Farnham office but travelling out to clients on appointments as required and the role benefits from a £2,500 car allowance to accommodate this.
The team you will be joining are responsible for providing a high level of service to new and existing clients, both onsite and via phone/email contact. You will be required to gain an understanding of internal and external client needs and successfully manage their expectations to ensure that all customer contacts result in a positive experience.
As part of this team, you will arrange and attend site visits around the UK to improve sales conversations and build effective client relationships, a full UK driving licence and car is therefore essential. You will have proven sales experience with a determination to achieve targets and well-developed communication skills.
• Work closely with other departments including telesales to maximise all opportunities
• Identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business.
• Arrange and attend site visits to showcase company services and secure new business.
• Understand internal and external client’s needs to provide the right solution for them.
• Handle incoming enquiries via telephone / email, ensuring a quick response.
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
• Clear telephone manner and listening skills.
• Confident public speaker
• Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
• Good sales and negotiation skills.
• A track record of achieving targets / KPI’s.
• Determination and motivation to achieve targets.
• Resilient and pro-active.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Ideal additional skills to have are:
• Previous experience within an office based, customer service role.
• Any experience working in financial services, recruitment, building, construction or engineering would be ideal!
• Use of CRM software.
- Account Manager
- Construction Industry
- Cross Selling
- Site Visits