Field Sales Account Executive - FMCG
£24K-27K + Bonus + benefits (Including company car)
A global blue-chip organisation are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be a part of an award-winning field sales team building relationships with retail business owners. An exciting period within the company has lead to the recruiting of a Field Sales Account Executive who will be crucial in building relationships with small businesses in the allotted territory.
The industry leader within FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) who have built up a large profile of high-profile brands. They are a hugely reputable business operating worldwide but originating from and based within the heart of London.
They are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to forge a career within a sector giant who can offer such progression.
The Role: Field Sales Account Executive - FMCG
This is a crucial position with the business, ensuring the company has the man-power in the field so all their accounts can be allocated the time and personal service they need to drive sales. Ideally you will have some knowledge of the 360 sales process and key techniques like cross- and up-selling. You will be based from home but out and about in your allocated territory spending time with existing clients.
They will also be looking for you to demonstrate the following:
- Superb customer service skills within sales or retail
- Great communication and a team mentality
- Self-motivation and the passion to grow personally and professionally
- Good commercial awareness and an interest in retail trends
What they can offer you
- Excellent entry-level salary
- Generous target based bonuses
- Top of the range, brand new company car
- Any public transport expenses
- The chance to work in an incredibly sought after and competitive industry (FMCG)
- Free holidays on personal events (birthdays, weddings etc.) and the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job