Field Risk Officer - Birmingham to London Region
This highly regarded and well established financial services network who continue to expand their client base are recruiting for a Field Risk Officer on a full-time, permanent basis.
As Field Risk Officer, you shall report directly into the Field Risk Team Leader and support the business in their application of the T&C scheme to the direct sales force which delivers results, quality and best practice, whilst meeting FCA regulatory requirements.
Key duties include:-
- Responsibility for conducting risk based competence assessments and meetings as per company training & competence framework;
- Liaising with Clients, Head Office, Advisers and Managers on issues identified from monitoring activities, and providing feedback to all areas to support performance improvement;
- Provide coaching and Initial assessment of delegates and supervise to full competence in the sales process and standards of the company;
- Monitoring and assessment of advisers to ensure ongoing competence, and company standards, are maintained;
- Assist in complaints, advice and all risk areas of the business. Carry out investigations as and when necessary, and provide coaching and feedback on cases assessed by the Advice Quality Team;
- Monitoring of standards expected, analysing trends and collating evidence of suspected cases of miss-selling. Review inappropriate advice, any irregularities, or trends that are identified;
- Assist in tracking and maintaining the competence of Sales Managers by analysis of their team’s activity and standards, providing coaching and feedback interventions as required;
- Where Advisers are operating outside the company KPI standards, ensuring action plans are in place, support is being provided and improvement in performance is demonstrated;
- Identify and share best practice to improve performance standards;
- Undertake a programme of continuing professional development in line with the company culture of continuous improvement and self-managed development.
To be considered for this opportunity, ideally you will be working as or have previously worked within a Sales Management / T & C / Compliance / Risk capacity and essentially have attained either Financial Planning Certificates 1-3 or full CeMap / MAQ or equivalent.
The successful applicant will join a highly respected business who value their staff and recognise their contributions as being a key part of their own success and growth. You will join a forward thinking and dynamic business who provide regular progression opportunities, whilst being offered a competitive financial package.
For further information please click the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your CV.
Archer Associates Insurance & Financial Services Recruitment are an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Direct Sales
- Professional Development
- Sales Management
- Sales Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'