Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Now Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family, and are seeking engineers who will help us create the next generation of home security. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As Field Quality Engineer, you will:
· Collaborate on test case creation for new Amazon digital devices with focus on IP, Wi-Fi, 3G/LTE and BT technologies
· Design and Execute cases all over the world and provide detailed status reports
· Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues and consult with Dev teams to engineer solutions and fixes. Collect and analyse many different types of log files using several different recording tools.
· Provide detailed status reports for management and executives
· Identify process improvement needs and develop solutions and procedures, including the use of programming and scripting automation, to improve test efficiency
· Collect and review user experience-based metrics to find engineering defects in software and then devise solutions
· Provide support to customer service when customer complaints require engineering consultation (primarily in the area of radio connectivity)
· Travel within the EMEA and in foreign countries and test for multiple days. (up to 50% travel could be required)
· Work as an individual contributor but also as a Test Lead for large-scale global test projects
· High level of written and verbal communication skills which may be called upon to lead meetings with external partners
· Participating in developing tools for automated tests execution and report automated report generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'