Field Sales Product Trainer
eSift are currently on the lookout for a personable, highly motivated and focussed field based sales professional to join our client’s pharmacy development team for an initial 12 month contract.
Our client is the contract sales and service arm of the leading distributor, wholesaler and retailer of pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare products in the UK.
Location: Ideally based within the Bromley/Dartford area to cover a territory of South East and Central London as well as the outskirts of Kent
Contract: 12 months fixed term
Package: £26-29k per annum plus company car, phone and tablet
The successful applicants will, deliver product detailing and information to a territory of well-known health and beauty chains within the UK.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual with fantastic communication skills, a strong commercial acumen and the ability to become a product ambassador, delivering product knowledge and detailing to pharmacists. You will be required to educate them on the benefits of the range of products over the current default brands in the market and influence their way of thinking. as well as establishing effective relationships leading to positive client brand performance.
You will also be responsible for managing your own appointments as well as handling your own administration and reporting.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Bright, driven and enthusiastic with the capacity to learn quickly
- Previous client/customer facing interaction, with a consultative sales background looking for the chance to move into the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven ability to manage commercial conversations around a sensitive therapy area
- Previous experience of promotions management or sales drives would be advantageous
- A structured sales background showing evidence of using a call structure and of territory planning skills would be beneficial due to the travel aspects of the role
- Effective presentation skills with good use of a variety of sales aids
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and to work to deadlines
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills able to develop relationships with pharmacy teams, including pharmacists and other HCP’s.
- 100% Computer literate with excellent IT skills and a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This role is the perfect opportunity to develop your sales experience, build strong working relationships and to gain further insight and experience within a highly sought after industry.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job