Field Performance Leader - BB, BD, HG, LS, PR & HD Postcodes
About the Field Support Team Leader Role:
Territory - BB, BD, HG, LS, PR & HD Postcodes
Hours: 12 hours per week
Pay Rate: £8.75 per hour + mileage
We are currently seeking a Field Support Merchandiser to support the Field Performance Manager in ensuring maximum call coverage and also supporting the development and performance of a team of Tactical and Territory Merchandisers working within and around the above areas.
You would be responsible for the supporting the Field Performance Manager to achieve successful execution of all agreed call activity within the area. You will also be responsible for assisting in the recruitment, development and retention of a team of dedicated Merchandisers (Retail Support Advisors).
Other duties include:
- Ensuring call coverage is maximised within area
- Supporting Inductions and training
- Support the Area manager in achieving targets and KPIs
- Carrying out routine audits
- Deliver annual refresher training
- Covering calls where necessary
This can be a physical role including aspects of prolonged periods of standing and bending in order to complete work on different levels, as well as manual handling activities i.e. lifting and carrying duties
The successful applicant:
This role is field based, and therefore the successful candidate will need to have a full clean driving licence and access to their own vehicle. The ideal candidate will also have experience in retail, or a field marketing environment and have a passion for ensuring that high standards are delivered and KPIs are met. It is essential that you:
- Have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Are self-motivated
- Have experience in a retail or field marketing environment
- Are able to work well under pressure
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Are able to give clear instructions, both verbally and written
- Are able to solve problems and make decisions using your own initiative
About us & what we offer:
We provide a professional field marketing services to many retailers and stores across the UK. As an employer we offer induction and training along with flexibility in working hours, paid holiday and we also offer participation in an employee 'share and save’ scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'