Field Operations Manager - Agricultural Recruitment and Labour Management
Hours: Full time
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 DOE
Pro-Force Limited, an award winning national recruitment agency, is looking for a flexible and committed Farms Operations Manager to head up our Kent region.
The role would suit someone committed to ensuring excellence in their role, who thrives on meeting KPI's and hitting targets. The successful candidate would be fully responsible for the management of a number of key accounts in the Kent region, providing seasonal / temporary labour and managed services to our clients.
All clients are in the fresh produce and agricultural sectors.
- Management of field based teams to ensure fulfilment of labour orders
- Management of internal staff and seasonal staff to meet client requirements
- Full management of all internal procedures from labour planning through to recruitment, order fulfilment and correlating hours for payment
The role will require flexibility and a full driver's licence, as travel to rural locations is an essential requirement of the role.
- Previous experience in a recruitment / labour management role in the agricultural industry
- Previous staff planning and extensive management experience
- IT literate, including Office, excel and crop / labour planning programmes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven management skills
Please submit your CV today. Interviews commencing as soon as possible for an immediate start.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered equally on the grounds of their skills and merits.
For more information on how Pro-Force collects, uses and stores personal data, please refer to our Privacy Notice, available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'