Field Monitoring Officer Swansea
The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our employees and customers safe during this time. We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Field Monitoring Officer (Swansea)
Electronic Monitoring Services
£20,390.13 + company car (Including personal use). Rotating shift pattern between 5:30 pm-3am
Do you like working with people? Enjoy thinking on your feet, using your initiative and taking responsibility for your actions? Are you a problem solver, who's motivated and looking for a new challenge? Then this exciting opportunity could be for you.
| Purpose of Job: | What you'll be doing!
Our Field Monitoring Officer role involves going into the homes of those on curfew, whether that's alone or alongside a colleague. Then it'll be your responsibility to;
- Install, calibrate and decommission monitoring equipment, so that the person on curfew can be detected within the boundaries of their property.
- check and clean equipment when it's issued and on collection and quarantine any equipment which needs to be held for evidence.
- Respond to priority visits, you'll be there to address any incidents and liaise with the central office over any issues or subject breaches.
- Keep track of equipment and make sure you complete paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
Following standard operational procedures, you'll ensure contract compliance is maintained always. You'll also help with ad-hoc duties and take part in meetings with both your team and your line manager. Occasionally, you might also need to attend court, but this is rare. We operate 24/7, 365 days a year, so as a Field Monitoring Officer you'll be expected to work a range of shifts during the hours of 5pm - 3am. This will include weekends and bank holidays, on a rotating roster pattern and you can expect to work shifts similar to 5pm - 1am, 6pm - 2am, and 7pm - 3am. As you need to travel regularly and continuously throughout your shift, we'll provide you with your own company vehicle.
| What We Are Looking For | Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Physical fitness and mobility is vital, as you'll be attaching and removing the curfew equipment.
- Experience working in a customer facing role, you'll know how to deal with challenging conversations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills mean's that your standard of both verbal and written English is high.
- Strong organisations skills; you will need to prioritise and reorganise work throughout the night as priories change constantly.
- The ability to work flexibly on a shift rota basis and you work well as part of a team and on your own.
- A fill UK Driving Licence is essential along with at least a year of driving experience, so you can travel to the subjects' homes.
| About Capita | Electronic Monitoring Service (EMS)
At the EMS, we're keeping the public safe. We're providing the Ministry of Justice with electronic monitoring services (including 'tagging') across England and Wales. Our technology is deterring individuals from breaking their curfews and places a stronger emphasis on rehabilitation. Join us and discover better as you pave the way for a safer society.
|What's In It For You |
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. As well as;
- Rotating shift pattern between 5pm-3am
- A competitive basic salary (£20,389 starting).
- A company car (including personal use).
- 23 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy extra leave.
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
| Become a Change Maker | What we hope you will do next!
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process and ensuring that you include a cover letter, please click apply now.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
"We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'